Spring 2017 Season
Schedules are posted.
The Spring season will begin the week of March 27th.
We are taking online registration until March 22nd. Register Online.
In person registration.
- Thursday March 2 – 6:30 – 7:30 at the Ball fields
- Thursday March 9 – 6:30 – 6:45 at the Ball fields
Classification and Coaches Meetings
- Coaches Meeting, March 9 – 7:30 (must attend one of the two coaches meetings)
- Classification Meeting, March 9 – 7:40
- Coaches Meeting, March 23 – 7:30 (must attend one of the two coaches meetings)
- Schedules will be posted to the website by March 23th.
The cost for the Spring season is $325 per team and $18 at the plate for the umpires. Forfeit fee will be $25 per-game and will need to be paid prior to the next scheduled game time/night.
The Spring season will be 16 games, double-headers each night.
Tuesday night – Coed
Wednesday night – Open Men
Thursday night – Church/Open Men
Friday night – Coed
Monday night – is an overflow night if all other leagues are full
Park Rule Changes from 2013 still in effect
- Softballs must be purchased through the concession stand and stamped with EASA stamp.
- We will have some you can purchase at registration.
- All legal ASA, NSA and USSSA bats will be allowed. They must not be on any of the banned lists and can not be a senior bat. Please note that USSSA changed there bat rule this year so all USSSA bats must have the 2013 mark on them.
- Links to ASA, USSSA, NSA non-approved bat lists.
- 55 minute game times.
Ground Breaking – Route 66 Softball Complex
Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012
Click on pictures for a larger image
Would you like to Umpire?
If so please e-mail Matt Gayle at firstname.lastname@example.org, please leave your name and number were you can be reached during the day and evening.